Presbyterian Communities of South Carolina (PCSC) is a not-for-profit faith based organization that owns and operates six life plan communities across the state in Clinton, Easley, Florence, Lexington, West Columbia and Summerville. PCSC has been in business for 62 years. Our mission is to provide compassionate Christian ministry dedicated to enriching the quality of life for seniors of all faiths.
PCSC has an exciting new position for a full-time Employee Recruitment and Retention Manager. This role will be responsible for strategically managing the ongoing recruitment and retention needs, as well as, branding PCSC as an employer of choice. Metrics, reports, goal setting, survey administration and forecasting will be important to proactively work with management services and community leadership teams to implement effective recruitment and retention programs across the statewide organization.
This manager opportunity will be based in Columbia at the Management Services Office and will require regular travel.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 3 years experience in recruiting and onboarding employees to company culture
- Understanding of basic state and federal employment laws of recruiting and hiring
- Intermediate computer and social media skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Valid SC Drivers License
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 5 years of experience in employee recruitment and retention
- Knowledge of employment laws and healthcare field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and using social media platforms
- Superior project management skills
At PCSC, we believe in relationships, service, teamwork, and excellence, and use these values daily as a foundation.
If you are interested in a meaningful career, apply by sending cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org by September 11, 2020.
We offer an engaging work environment and competitive benefits.