Our Life Enrichment Philosophy
These three pillars define the core of our commitment to life enrichment and wellness
Designing programs which are person-centered and resident driven
Programming is designed around the needs and desires of our residents. Life Enrichment Coordinators seek out fresh ideas from residents to consistently offer a diversity of choices.
Creating a culture that celebrates life
Whether it’s opportunities to socialize, to give back through volunteerism, or to just have fun, the life enrichment program offers lots of choices to help you enjoy life!
Being a partner with our residents
We believe in providing an environment for personal growth, so residents are encouraged to set personal goals. Wellness Directors and Life Enrichment Coordinators are there to encourage, coach, and celebrate as goals are achieved. It’s where relationships are daily nurtured and treasured!
Seven Dimensions of Wellness
- Physical | Balancing physical activity, diet/nutrition, and rest to keep one’s physical body in good condition.
- Emotional | Coping effectively with life by being attentive to personal thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, as well as those of others.
- Social | Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system of relationships for contribution and appreciation.
- Spiritual | Expanding one’s sense of purpose and meaning in life that is reflected in their personal beliefs, values, and faith.
- Intellectual | Engaging the mind to expand knowledge and skills while tapping into one’s creative abilities and interest with opportunities.
- Vocational | Deriving personal satisfaction from meaningful contribution to others that uses one’s gifts, skills, interests, and talents.
- Environmental | Creating and participating in surroundings that are safe, supporting, and affirm a feeling of connection of harmony with the earth and those they encounter.