COVID-19: Safety Precautions
- We have deployed aggressive health and safety precautions organization-wide.
- There are no known cases of COVID-19 at any of our 6 facilities.
- We are leveraging technology to keep residents and families connected.
Keeping our Residents Safe
- The Governor of South Carolina and regulatory agencies have restricted visitors at senior living facilities. Only residents and staff are allowed at this time.
- We will make accommodations for end of life situations but approval by the Executive Director or Health Care Administrator is required.
- Our staff will help facilitate a call or FaceTime between family and residents. Please contact the Community directly for further information.
Keeping our Employees Safe
- All employees are screened for health indicators prior to working each day.
- They are adhering to Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. That includes steps outlined in the CDC’s Handwashing website.
Keeping our Facilities Safe
- We deployed preventative cleaning measures throughout our organization.
- Deliveries to our Communities have been modified.
- Again, access to our facilities is restricted to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
A Trusted Partner in Your Journey
Presbyterian Communities of South Carolina (PCSC) is a well-established and trusted organization enriching the lives of seniors and their loved ones for more than 60 years. As a non-profit, we live our mission and embrace our values of Relationships, Service, Teamwork, and Excellence in everything we do. At PCSC, we strive to provide retirement lifestyles which meet today’s expectations for high quality of living for each of our residents.
PCSC’s strong tradition of mission-driven service and care is reflected throughout our six communities across South Carolina. While upholding a strong financial foundation, we also work daily to enrich the spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being of residents, with our deep heritage leading the way.
Our own Rev. Dr. Franklin Fant has been selected as the incoming PCSC President and CEO effective June 1, 2020.
LONGEVITY, INNOVATION, ACCOUNTABILITY
Our Life Plan Communities
We are a compassionate Christian ministry dedicated to enriching the quality of life for seniors of all faiths.
Our mission is our purpose. Simply put, it’s why we exist. Our staff of professionals takes pride in breathing life into these words every day across our ministry.
"The legacy of care and service of PCSC centers around people and relationships. The professionalism and quality of service provided by our staff goes hand-in-hand with the compassion and love that they give each and every day to those we are blessed to serve."
Katherine R Ligon, President and CEO
Our values are the foundation of our organization, ensuring that our mission and faith are honored each day.
Relationships | Respecting individual worth and diversity
Service | Honoring God by meeting others at their point of need
Teamwork | Recognizing the good in others so we may discover the best in ourselves
Excellence | Passionately reaching for a higher standard of service
Join the PCSC Team
PCSC has six Life Plan Communities (formerly known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities/CCRCs) across South Carolina. Each community offers a variety of career opportunities in the areas of administration, nursing, housekeeping, dining services, maintenance, and more.