COVID-19: Safety Precautions
- We have deployed aggressive health and safety precautions organization-wide.
- There are no known cases of COVID-19 at any of our 6 facilities.
- We are leveraging technology to keep residents and families connected.
Keeping our Residents Safe
- The Governor of South Carolina and regulatory agencies have restricted visitors at senior living facilities. Only residents and staff are allowed at this time.
- We will make accommodations for end of life situations but approval by the Executive Director or Health Care Administrator is required.
- Our staff will help facilitate a call or FaceTime between family and residents. Please contact the Community directly for further information.
Keeping our Employees Safe
- All employees are screened for health indicators prior to working each day.
- They are adhering to Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. That includes steps outlined in the CDC’s Handwashing website.
Keeping our Facilities Safe
- We deployed preventative cleaning measures throughout our organization.
- Deliveries to our Communities have been modified.
- Again, access to our facilities is restricted to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Welcome to The Foothills Presbyterian Community
Senior Care with Small Town Charm
The Foothills of Presbyterian Communities of South Carolina sits on 68 beautifully landscaped acres adjacent to friendly Easley, SC.
Walking trails and sidewalks throughout the community allow the enjoyment of nature’s scenic views. Just minutes away, the downtown area of Easley is where you will find a variety of cultural, educational and recreational opportunities. Greenville, SC is just twenty minutes to the east. Also, nearby are Clemson and Furman Universities.
Looking for Retirement Living Options?
We Have it All
Offering Independent Living Homes and Apartments • Assisted Living • Memory Support • Skilled Nursing • Medicare Short-term Rehabilitation and Post-acute Care • Outpatient Therapy • Vital Living Home Services
Living Options & Services
At PCSC, we understand life is all about choices. All of our communities are Life Plan Communities and offer a myriad of options to fit the needs and desires of the people who enjoy our services.
Living in a PCSC Life Plan Community, it’s nice to know there are plans in place should your care needs change. Understanding that life transitions can be expected and sometimes challenging, we strive to meet the high expectations and diverse needs of those we serve. We do this by listening well, assessing for direction, and implementing individual plans to bring peace-of-mind at just the right time.