Long-Term Skilled Nursing
The Foothills Presbyterian Community's health center is fully licensed to deliver comprehensive nursing services. Our experienced staff of compassionate medical and service professionals devotes special attention to each individual’s care needs and desire for dignity, privacy, respect, and well-being. This person-centered care approach means you’ll enjoy the opportunity to make choices and decisions about when you want to get up, eat, rest, and how you want to spend your day. With both private and semi-private accommodations available, our long-term skilled nursing facility in Easley, South Carolina, offers a peaceful place for recovery and care.
Skilled Nursing Services & Amenities
The following services are included in our base rates:
- 24/7 Nursing Services
- Medication Management
- Three Meals Daily, Including Snacks
- Basic Cable TV Service
- All Utilities Except Telephone and Internet
- WiFi Hot Spots in common areas
- Linen Service
- Personal Laundry
- Chaplaincy Services
- RN Unit Managers
- Emergency Response System
- Planned Personalized Life Enrichment and Wellness Activities
- Scheduled Transportation to Primary Care Physician
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping, Recreational and Cultural Events
- Daily Service Fees for semi-private start at $225/day (averages $6844/month) and private start at $261/day (averages $7939/month)*
*Additional services are available on a fee for service basis, including additional transportation, salon services (including manicures and pedicures), and other concierge services.
Please contact PCSC for more information on nursing services in Easley, South Carolina.