The Florence Presbyterian Community is seeking a Resident Account Assistant to join our Christian ministry that is dedicated to enriching the quality of life for seniors of all faiths.
In this role, the employee will report to the Executive Director and perform administrative tasks related to resident and patient census, billing, accounts, and records. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Verify resident insurance and pay source for all services.
- Maintain accurate and timely census in the billing software
- Prepare monthly private billing statements
- Prepare, scan, and key deposits
- Coordinate the preparation of the document package for third party vendors.
- Monitor private accounts receivable for collection issues and follow contact schedule for delinquent accounts.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork associated with billing process.
The minimum requirements for the Resident Account Assistant are an Associate Degree with strong computer skills, particularly excel, and a minimum of 2 years of Long Term Care financial experience. Experience with Point Click Care a plus.
A High School Diploma, or GED, with a minimum of 5 years of Long Term Care Financial experience, and strong computer skills, will be considered.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to FLO-Career@PresHomeSC.org by June 29th to join our amazing mission and make a difference.