Assisted Living in Clinton, SC
Residential Assisted Living is a great choice for people who need a little assistance with everyday activities but desire to maintain as much of a self-reliant lifestyle as possible. At PCSC, we recognize each person is unique, which is why we have designed progressive levels of supportive service to enhance each person’s quality of life. Our person-centered supportive services assure that assistance is available 24 hours a day with professional staff available around the clock to provide assistance with medication, bathing, dressing, grooming, and additional services, should they be needed.
Floor plan options include private efficiency rooms as well as larger multi-room suites to accommodate your living needs and desires.
Assisted Living Services
- Private Accommodations
- Three Meals Daily Including Snacks
- Basic Cable TV Service
- All Utilities Except Telephone and Internet
- WiFi Hot Spots in common areas
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Chaplaincy Services
- RN Unit Managers
- Emergency Response System
- Planned Life Enrichment and Wellness Activities
- Scheduled Transportation to Primary Care Physician
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping, Recreational and Cultural Events
Monthly Service Fees Start at $2,972. Additional services are available on a fee-for-service basis, including additional transportation, salon services, and other concierge services. Starting fee does not include additional Level of Service Charges that may apply.
Call today to learn more about our residential assisted living in Clinton, SC.