COVID-19: Safety Precautions
- We have deployed aggressive health and safety precautions organization-wide.
- We are leveraging technology to keep residents and families connected.
Keeping our Residents Safe
- The Governor of South Carolina and regulatory agencies have restricted visitors at senior living facilities. Only residents and staff are allowed at this time.
- We will make accommodations for end of life situations but approval by the Executive Director or Health Care Administrator is required.
- Our staff will help facilitate a call or FaceTime between family and residents. Please contact the Community directly for further information.
Keeping our Employees Safe
- All employees are screened for health indicators prior to working each day.
- They are adhering to Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. That includes steps outlined in the CDC’s Handwashing website.
Keeping our Facilities Safe
- We deployed preventative cleaning measures throughout our organization.
- Deliveries to our Communities have been modified.
- Again, access to our facilities is restricted to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.